lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Empty spaces fill me up with holes, distant faces with no place left to go . Without you within me I can’t find no rest, where I’m going is anybody’s guess. I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you. I’m awake but my world is half asleep. I pray for this heart to be unbroken but without you all I’m going to be is incomplete.
Voices tell me I should carry on but I am swimming in an ocean all alone. Baby, my baby, It’s written on your face. You still wonder if we made a big mistake. I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you. I’m awake but my world is half asleep. I pray for this heart to be unbroken but without you all I’m going to be is incomplete.
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go. I don’t wanna make you face this world alone, I wanna let you go (alone)..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario