martes, 13 de julio de 2010



Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?.  
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun, 
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won. 
So I took what's mine by eternal right. 
Took your soul out into the night. 
It may be over but it won't stop there, 
I am here for you if you'd only care. 
You touched my heart you touched my soul. 
You changed my life and all my goals. 
And love is blind and that I knew when, 
My heart was blinded by you. 
I've kissed your lips and held your head. 
Shared your dreams and shared your bed. 
I know you well, I know your smell. 
I've been addicted to you. 
Goodbye my lover. 
Goodbye my friend. 
You have been the one, y
ou have been the one for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario